In B106 the students are working on their profiles. Some of them have a lot of work to do, but everyone understands how important they are, and how they're supposed to be indicative of their personalities. Kirna and Lakoye have some really complete profiles, and their resumes are detailed and interesting. Tenzin is helping by explaining to some others how to do some things, which really helped out Felipe and me since we were extremely busy showing other students how to upload files and format their various pages. Some of the students are a bit more garrulous than others, which is a bit distracting at times, but all in all everyone seems to know what they're doing and what they need to do to get their profiles up to date.
Since Dreamweaver is not my specialty and I was only pegged to help with this lesson a couple of days ago, I'm deferring to Felipe a bit more than I like, simply because I feel like he's shouldering most of the burden. But still, I'm helping where I can and things are getting done, in spite of the little problems that always pop up (errors during file transfers, problems uploading/downloading or accessing files, that sort of thing.) All in all, I feel like everyone knows what they're supposed to do and why they need to do it, which is the first step to getting things in order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment